- Admission Procedure
- The school academic year is from April to March.
- The parents seeking admission for their child can contact the Administrative office.
- Forms duly filled should be submitted to the Administrative office
Documents required along with the form:-
- Copy of the Birth Certificate. (only for pre- primary)
- Copy of report card of previous year (from class I onwards)
- Original TC from the previous school
For toddler, pre-nursery, nursery & Prep)
The candidate along with their parents are called to interact with the teachers. An oral interaction with the child is conducted. Short listed candidates are forwarded to the admission committee. ( The committee comprises of Principal and Incharge Pre-primary)
For Pre- primary to Class VIII:
The candidate along with their parent is called to interact with the admission committee . An oral interaction with the child is conducted.
For admission To Class IX:
Admissions are done strictly on the basis of number of seats available. Written assessment is conducted on the basis of the prescribed syllabus for the admission to that particular class. Students qualifying the written test are called for an interaction with the Principal. The applicant must be accompanied by the parents.
Admission is granted according to the merits list prepared on the basis of the child’s performance in the written test and the interaction.
- Admission Form
GPS Lucknow is the platform for excellent quality education where we invest in children and enrich them by providing opportunities to unfold their innate potential and to develop them into responsible and dutiful citizen, who can contribute positively to the needs of the society and at the same time be adaptable and dynamic.