- FEE RULES
- Fee can be deposited between 1st & 10th of every month through cash in allahabad bank,vibhuti khand,Gomtinagar,Lucknow.It can also be deposited through cheque in the school office between 9:30am & 1:30 pm.
- however,fee can also be deposited with a late fine of Rs.50/-in the school office through cheque./cash on the 20th of every month.
- Therefor an additional fee of Rs.20/-will be charged per day.
- Cheque bounce charges of Rs. 500/-.
- LATE ARRIVAL IN SCHOOL
LATE ARRIVAL IN SCHOOL
1. Student should realise the value of time and adopt punctuality as an important trait in their personality.
2. School gate will close after the 1st bell rings.
3. Three late arrivals in a month would lead to strict disciplinary action.
1. One clear calendar month’s notice in writing, or a month’s fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
2. Those who leave the school in May, must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
3. Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
4. Students can be asked to leave the school on the grounds of indiscipline and bad conduct.
5. A student who fails twice will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
GPS Lucknow is the platform for excellent quality education where we invest in children and enrich them by providing opportunities to unfold their innate potential and to develop them into responsible and dutiful citizen, who can contribute positively to the needs of the society and at the same time be adaptable and dynamic.
Latest from GPS
You Are Visitor-
Designed & Maintained By - Stucare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.