- GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
- Kindly check the haircut, uniform and punctuality of your ward in the morning.
- Please see that your ward carries text/exercise books according to the Time Table for that day.
- Please make sure that you attend all PTMS. You can meet any teacher without prior appointment between 2:30pm -3:00pm on the all working days
- Kindly see his/ her Report Card and teachers’ remarks in his/her class work/ homework exercise book and school almanac.
- Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
- Children should not bring crackers, colour, transistors, cameras, video cameras, calculators, mobile phone, CD’s etc. to the school. Bursting of crackers and playing with colours is liable to lead to expulsion of a student from the school.
- No student will be allowed to go home without the written permission of the Principal / Supervisor.
- Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her possessions. There should be a name tag on blazers and sweaters. Expensive articles should not be brought to school. Students are also not allowed to wear jewellery to school. In case of violation of this rule, the articles will be confisicated. The school bears no responsibility for articles lostschool. In case of they loss, a letter giving details of the lost item may be sent to the Class Teacher.
- If your ward is absent from school, he/she must make up for all the work she/he has missed.
- If your ward is to leave the school campus during school hours, he/she must bring a written application from the parent(s) stating the reason, and should obtain a gate pass from the Supervisors I Principal. This must be presented to the Class Teacher at the time of leaving. Parents must make arrangements for their children to go home in case of an emergency, and should also inform the school if there is any change in their address and / or telephone numbers.
- No Short leave will be granted after the unit test is over. It is advised that the child takes leave and rests if not feeling well.
- VALUE EDUCATION & OTHER ACTIVITIES
VALUE EDUCATION & OTHER ACTIVITIES
Teaching children values has become a subject of deep interest, powerful concern and enormous priority. Our endeavour is to shape the destiny of India in our classrooms” by including ethical and moral concerns in the curriculum, and imparting a value based education to our students, that build character, promote integrity, and produce behaviour that is beneficial to the society at large.
Absence from school breaks the continuity in the learning process of a child. It is the duty of a parent/guardian to inform the school in advance about his /her wards absence from the school. However under unavoidable circumstances the school accepts the leave applications submitted later. Certain rules regarding absence have to be observed by students as well as parents to keep discipline and the system of the school in order.
1. It is compulsory for students to maintain 75% attendance during the course of the Academic Session, to enable them to appear for the final examination.
2. Certificate will be awarded to students with 100% attendance.
3. Students with less than 75% attendance may be permitted to appear for the final examination only on medical grounds.
- LEAVE FOR ONE DAY
LEAVE FOR ONE DAY
GPS Lucknow is the platform for excellent quality education where we invest in children and enrich them by providing opportunities to unfold their innate potential and to develop them into responsible and dutiful citizen, who can contribute positively to the needs of the society and at the same time be adaptable and dynamic.
- LEAVE FOR MORE THAN ONE DAY
LEAVE FOR MORE THAN ONE DAY
(a) Students who have been on leave for more than one day must give a satisfactory reason for their absence in their application.
(b) Students who have been on leave for more than 5 days due to illness have to bring a Medical Certificate from a registered medical practitioner at the time of rejoining school.
(c) Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 5 consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of a fresh admission fee.
GPS Lucknow is the platform for excellent quality education where we are investing in a child and enriching him by providing opportunities to unfold the child’s innate potential and to develop the child into responsible and dutiful citizen, who can contribute positively to the needs of the society at the same time be adaptable and dynamic.
Latest from GPS
You Are Visitor-
Designed & Maintained By - Stucare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.