- Library Rules
The school library is open to all bonafide students of the school on the working days. All classes are provided with at least one library period per week. Students have to observe the following rules:
1. One book is issued for a period of one week at a time.
2. They must maintain absolute silence in the library.
3. If the books are returned late without a valid reason, the borrowing facility is withdrawn for 2 weeks.
4. Books marked, disfigured or damaged, will have to be replaced or paid for by the borrower. In case the book is lost the borrower has to pay a penalty charge.
5. The library has an open shelf system and students must help to maintain order and organization in the different shelves. They must put the books on the table after consultation, and not just anywhere on the shelves.
6. Students are not allowed to bring their personal books or belonging into the library.
7. Any child found damaging or defacing a book, will be debarred from using the library for the whole academic year.
- SCHOOL CONVEYANCE
The school has got its own buses and provides transport facility to the students. Those who want to avail this facility are advised to state the same in the admission form at the time of admission in the beginning of the session.
Subject to above, school may make transport arrangements for the students to and from the school. No student shall be allowed to use the school bus one way, without prior permission. In every case, the bus fee will be charged for both ways.
The school management does not undertake any responsibility, whatsoever for any damage or injury which may be sustained by the student as a result of accident either in the school premises or in the conveyance provided by the school or in any other manner. The school management however, takes all precautions to see that the students are safe, as long as they remain in their custody.
A. Availability of transport facility:
1. The transport will be available depending on the number of students from any particular area. In case the school transport is not available, the parents will have to make their own arrangements.
2 Violation of any rule or code of conduct mentioned below may result in fine/debarment of the transport facility of the student.
B. Route/ Bus stop / Bus timing :
1. The route is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change. No diversion / extension will be entertained on existing routes.
2 The drivers are authorized to stop buses at designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the Bus in Charge.
3. Regarding any change of bus stop, Guardian must intimate the Transport in Charge, one month in advance.
4. The student should reach the respective bus stop five minutes befor the stipulated time.
5. Buses will not wait for any latecomers.
6. Parents will not be allowed to take their ward along with them without prior intimation to the Class Teacher and transport incharge when they visit the school for any purpose.
C. General conduct and Behavioural issues:
1. No student is allowed to eat any kind of eatables or chew in the bus.
2. Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside the bus is not permitted.
3. Unruly behaviour like shrieking or shouting is strictly prohibited.
4. Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by their negligence or vandalism and will be charged fine accordingly.
S. Courteous behaviour is expected all the time.
6. The bus teacher/ monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the bus.
GPS Lucknow is the platform for excellent quality education where we invest in children and enrich them by providing opportunities to unfold their innate potential and to develop them into responsible and dutiful citizen, who can contribute positively to the needs of the society and at the same time be adaptable and dynamic.
Latest from GPS
You Are Visitor-
Designed & Maintained By - Stucare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.